Upper Description

I'm a woodworker and a leather artist/crafter. Photography and astronomy are my passions.

I'm descended from the Shawnee Chief Cornstalk who was killed in 1777.

I am also of Scots-Irish descent and VERY proud of my heritage and my culture. I do not apologize for my culture, nor am I "politically correct", and do not tolerate others who think that it is a necessity to be so.

Visit my Etsy site at: http://aeryckdesade.etsy.com

http://aeryckdesade.com

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Khadi video

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat video...I know the first and last songs by Ravi Shankar, but who was the artist and what's the name of the middle song?

aeryckdesade said...

Ya know, I'm not sure. I really liked the video and the presentation of the spinning and the process (as I'm a junky for those technical things in videos). I can research it a bit and see what I can find out, though. It's a YouTube linked video, so I could probably just comment with the question where the video is posted.